Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day One

Ok, so I stink at blogging. I missed my first day!

I'll make it up quickly this morning.

Yesterday was moderately successful!

I ate:
    730-left over Kashi that Frank couldn't finish
    1230- turkey sammy, plain
             homemade chicken noodle soup
             three small peppers
   530- oreo thin crisps
   700- huge plate of pasta with shrimp, garlic, and parm

I exercised:
   Well I busted my butt at work today, I think that burnt plenty of calories!! I was running all day long, my feet were killing me!

I feel:
   I was STARVING between meals. I absolutely have to remember to pack snacks for in between. Breakfast was way to small. I really need to take the time to eat a proper healthy breakfast! (which I am not doing right now as I type this up)
  After eating lunch I DID NOT feel fat! I didn't have any stomach pains and I didn't get the after lunch sleepies like I usually do. Hey! This must be progress!

I weigh:
  I started the day weighing 218 lbs. Yikes!!! What a terrifying number! The last time I weighed myself it was 214, where did those last four come from?

Ok, now I've gotta get to work!!! Another update tonight! Yay! I'm actually doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment