Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time to change...

I feel disgusting. I weigh more now than I ever have in my life. I weigh 15lbs more now then I did during either of my pregnancies. This has to stop. I have to make a change. I don't want to be a fat body. I want to look good, and more importantly I want to feel good.

This weekend, for my birthday, was an entire food marathon. I feel bloated and sick. I feel the fat of cheeks trying to suffocate me. My ginormous breast are smothering my neck. Blah! This is gross!

Never again will I weigh this much. Starting tomorrow, I am a new person, leading a new life. I will hold myself accountable in these steps:
1. I will keep a food diary on my blog
2. I will keep a fitness (yeah right) journal
3. I will weigh in every 3 days
4. I will tell how I am feeling about my weight loss, my body, and any inspiring message I may find.

These things I will do. August 13th I WILL weigh 175 lbs. By my birthday I will weigh 175. My goal is to lose the weight in six months. Then successfully keep it off for another six months. If I can succeed in this, I will set another goal. I want to be realistic. IF if reach my goal of 175 before the six months, then I will adjust. But until then, wish me luck!!! I CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!

Love, FAT Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment